Anime and Manga Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are obsessed with Anime and Manga? You love Japan? Then this is the right Forum for you! Become a Member of our Universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsumi
Admin
Natsumi

Sagittarius Buffalo

Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures Empty
PostSubject: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey everyone^^

Well, as the title says, this thread is about Dragons. And I, myself, love dragons really, really much. Well...honestly, I'm addicted to them xDD

I love them because they're strong, powerful an magical creatures and you can make a Dragon for nearly everything! So yes, they're really variable and that's what I like about them.

My favourite dragons are the "World Dragons" - so the dragons who live in the Universe.
My Dragon-Sona Cosmiq is one of them. She inherits the power of the Universe - Starmagic - and is as big as Europe, Asia and Africa together.
Why I love these Universe-Dragons so much? Well, because I think that the Universe is the most beautiful and at the same time scary thing that exists. I mean, it is sooo big and so unexplored! That's why I love World Dragons <3 Well...I love the Universe in general xDD

So, what are your favourite Dragons? Do you have also a Dragon Sona?
I'm really curious about your answers and look forward to them^^

greetings^^
Na-chan
Back to top Go down
https://anime-manga-universe.board-directory.net
---
Soul Eater addict

PostSubject: Re: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:32 am

I like dragons too because they can give life to many stories, they're like a creativity source and I agree, I have a dragon char named Corra which I bought at the begining of the year from a cs user, she is a wolf/dog dragon mix c:
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
Admin
Natsumi

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 am

Yeeey^^ I'm happy to know another Dragon lover <3
And Corra seems to be really sweet^^
And I love the dragons from CS - I'm also hoarding them xD
Next time when I come online herr I'll post a pic of my favourite CS Dragon Wink

greetings^^
Na-chan
Back to top Go down
---
Soul Eater addict

PostSubject: Re: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 am

Same here! I got addicted to dragons thanks to some pogs in chip bags x)
Thank you and so does Cosmiq! I recently won a Calvent Dragon which has a Medusa hoodie and I have a dragon species concept on mind

They are nice, I was excited they introduced Halloween dragons, my favorite by far are the red dragon with eye markings from this Halloween and the pink with golden mane and rib cage markings from November '09
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
Admin
Natsumi

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:25 pm

That's an interesting way to get addicted to dragons xDD
Wow, that dragon seems cool^^ I'm a little bit jealous xDD

Yeah, these are indeed really cool^^ And the halloween dragons are...gosh <3
Unfortunately I only got one of them...the black one >.<
But well :'D

But my favourite dragons are the dark green one with light green mane from March 2011, the red one with the golden marks and black mane from Chinese New Year 2012 and the two from this Chinese New Year. I love them <3

greetings^^
Na-chan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures   Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons - beautiful, mystical creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime and Manga Universe :: Fun area :: Discussions-
Jump to: